Poster Project-Illustrator


Hours: 9 est.

For the poster project, I decided to make my message about the environment because it is a topic that I am passionate about. The quote is one of my favorites, talking about how humans seem to think that they are superior when they should be respecting the earth more. I included flowers, stars, and a sketch of the  earth in order to match the theme.

For my self portrait, I chose a photo where I was soaking up the sun. In this photo, I am truly happy and at peace, enjoying nature and everything that it has to offer. I used the image trace tool in order to add the effect and the grayscale color theme because I did not want the photo to take too much attention away from my message.

Overall, I enjoyed this project. It was nice to turn an issue that I am passionate about into a real image. I most enjoyed using the paint tool to write out the words, because I enjoy calligraphy and writing in different fonts. I am happy with the final outcome of my poster project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Somewhere

Cinemagraph