My name is Maggie Bunting.

I am a first year student, but am classified as a sophomore because I came to UT with credits.

My major is Advertising and Public Relations and I am also minoring in Spanish. One day, I hope to be a Creative Director or a Social Media Supervisor for an international company. I love to travel, so I hope that being bilingual will open up many opportunities for me to see the world with my future career.

To be completely honest, I am a little intimidated by this Digital Media class. I do not know much about the Adobe programs, but I am also so excited to learn these programs and to put them to use. For my career, I will need to know how to use programs like Photoshop and Illustrator, and I am excited to become familiar with them. I know it will take a lot of work to become an expert at the Adobe programs, but I am prepared to put in the necessary work to get to the level where I want to be.

In this class, I expect to learn the basics of Adobe programs and to learn how to make my creative ideas a reality. I am already very passionate about editing photos with amateur apps, so I am excited to take my work to the next level. I also love to draw, so I am interested in seeing how I might be able to incorporate my artwork into these projects if that is a possibility.

I am looking forward to a great semester!

Maggie Bunting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Somewhere

Cinemagraph