Business Cards

                              



                                       

 


                                     


These are my three business cards to represent my design business. I really enjoyed this project because I loved playing with themes and color schemes for each design. InDesign is a little different than Illustrator and Photoshop, but I enjoyed using it. All together, I am very happy with my business cards. I would give these out to represent myself at any time and I would be proud.


Comments

  1. So good! Love how every business card is different in their own way. Design for my business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! They're super eye-catching and aesthetically pleasing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Cinemagraph